What is a Frame & Clip-On?Updated a year ago
Avulux Frame & Clip-On Explained
Avulux Frame & Clip-Ons are an option for customers who wear vision correction prescription lenses.
Clip-Ons are a removable add-on to frames and they've historically contained sunglass lenses, allowing wearers to turn their clear glasses into sunglasses without having to purchase a separate prescription pair.
The Avulux Frame & Clip-On option comes with:
- An Avulux acetate frame containing blank (clear) placeholder lenses.
- An Avulux titanium clip-on containing non-prescription Avulux Migraine & Light Sensitivity lenses.
The blank (clear) placeholder lenses in the acetate frames are meant to be replaced by a local optometrist with the customer's vision correction prescription.
The titanium clip-on contains non-prescription Avulux Migraine & Light Sensitivity lenses and is meant to be attached over the acetate frame.
The Benefits of the Frame & Clip-On
- Customers with complex prescriptions can have the lenses they're comfortable with placed into their Avulux acetate frames.
- Customers with multiple prescriptions can request additional Avulux acetate frames, so they can use their clip-ons across their frames and prescriptions.
- Customers that do not wish to wear Avulux Lenses full-time can attach the clip-on as needed.
- The clip-on is lightweight, portable, and can be easily kept in a pocket or bag for when you'll need it most.